This week’s video goes over 3 main points:
- Technology Planning
- Working on not in your business
Watch Peter’s Video
Having gone through a time of unprecedented change over the last 18-24 months, businesses have all had to adapt to change. A recent survey of 1,200 UK businesses reported that the top goals for the next 5 years are:
- To increase revenue
- To improve productivity
- To reduce opertational costs
- To optimize customer experience
In order to achieve these goals, companies will be looking at:
1. Augmented reality 2. Analytics 3. Machine learning. 2/3rds of the businesses surveyed have already planned their strategy for the next 5 years, however, 1/3rd have not and of that section 53% are small businesses.
According to the book “Futureproof your business” by Tom Cheesewright, it has never been more important for business leaders to look to the future. This should be done by:
– Scanning the near horizon for incoming shocks
– Looking to the far future in order to define a long-term strategy
– Accelerating your decision-making in your business
– Delegating power to the front line, speeding your response
– Streamlining your organisation so it’s agile and can adapt to change
Now in 2022, it is easier and faster to create and produce new services than ever before. There has been a shift in business strategy from extracting value from the current business model to building a legacy – a sustainable business for the future. In order to do this, your business model needs to be flexible, diverse and innovative.
Working on the business, not in the business
The question that I am asked more than any other, is “how do I do all of this whilst I am running my business?” The answer is that is very difficult to do! The very thing you need to give you the freedom to work on your business and not in your business is the application of the systems and workflows you need. That is why NOW you need to engage with a company that is specialising in business change and let them do the heavy lifting for you!
I would love the opportunity to discuss with you how Openview CRM can help your estate agency or letting agency business become “futureproofed” and you can contact me anytime on: 0800 328 0460